Domestic Screed Projects
Liquid Flow Screed
Modern buildings require a quality level floor, especially if under floor heating is installed, a professional finish is essential. If you are thinking of installing under-floor heating, liquid flow screed is a popular choice and is used by many builders and domestic households to provide the perfect solution - here's why:
- Increased strength provides less depth, typically 50mm so better heat transfer
- Reduced thickness helps minimise heat storage
- Floor responds rapidly to user requirements compared to traditional sand cement screeds
- Liquid screed is controlled to fully encompass the heating pipes, eliminating voids
- Greater conductivity allowing the heat to diffuse evenly in the screed
- Uniform heat transfer across the entire floor, heating up quicker than traditional screed.
Convenient and quicker to pour
Flowing liquid screed is a pump able aggregate mixture used for flooring that is self levelling and contains anhydrite that ensures a durable smooth even finish.